Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

MaXFactor Facefinity 3 in 1 Foundation | Review

Sunday 27 April 2014

Lately, I've been on the hunt for a good coverage foundation that wasn't over the top pricey. Going into Kicks, I probably spend 20 minutes looking around for one that has received great reviews that wasn't going to be beyond my budget. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any. I recently purchased this foundation and I think I've used it enough to give it a proper review. I had mentioned it in my recent haul but it was too early to give feedback.

I got the foundation in the color 'Sand 60,' and I have to say that it matched the color of my skin perfectly. My skin does  get relatively dry, but recently it hasn't been. The product looked dry on my face and didn't look very natural at all, even after moisturizing. It didn't feel cakey, but it did look it. It's supposed to be a 3 in 1 (primer, foundation & concealer), but I'm very disappointed. However, I have put it to great use! I've been using it as a concealer on top of my BB cream and it actually blend extremely well. It doesn't look so dry, and it has great coverage. My BB cream is a little darker but it blends to look very natural, even without powdering. So I got a new concealer! My hunt for a new foundation isn't over but I guess that's what I get for buying something I'm not completely familiar with, ha!

Do you have any foundation recommendations? Please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Song © 2014